Thursday, September 1, 2011

To Do: Actually Blog!

Well my goodness, it's been awhile, eh?  I will tell you that I will try to get better, but I know it's not the first time I've said that either!  And to top it off, the blogger dashboard has changed--scary!

Alot has happened since my last post August 12th: I deep cleaned about 1/2 of my house; Sold a bunch of junk at my yard sale; My friend, Sophie, came to visit me for a girl's weekend; I got to babysit one of the world's cutest (and best) 11 month old's, Quinn for 5 days; Went to a baseball game; I went to my baby doctor; I've done a bit of baby shopping AND Christmas shopping; We started working on the nursery; and probably oh so much more.  (And probably a whole lot of nothing as well!).  Maybe one day I'll tell you more about some of these adventures! 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment