Weight: 21 lbs
Diaper Size: 3
Clothes: 12 months
Eats: 5 oz every4 hours; (Attempting to get him away from bottle); Eats solid foods like a horse! Gets so excited to have green beans and corn. Dislikes meat except ham cubes, chicken and hot pocket meatballs. Other favorites: yogurt, cheese quesidilla, fruit-esp bananas, applesauce, and mangos, goldfish, and teddy grahams.
Sleeps: Usually from 9:00 to 6:30-7:00 (almost always 9 hours)
Naps: 1.5- 2 hours at 9:00am and 2:00pm
Favorite Toys: Balls, balloons, push toys, blocks, squeeky hammer, rocking chair, cars, ipad games
Highlights from the Month (November 29-December 28):
* We joined our neighbors for caroling in the subdivision (despite it being a warm night), then they came to our house afterwards for donuts and hot chocolate.
* We had Parker's friend, Finn, and his mom, Christy, over to make sugar cookies and chocolate pretzels.
* We also attended the Sesame Street Ugly Sweater party. Parker loved hanging with his pal, Finn. He even managed to steal Finn's sugar cookie!
* Daddy had a week off of work. We mainly just spent time at home hanging out and running a few errands in preparation for Christmas and Parker's birthday. Parker had a bad cold all week, but we did manage to make a trip to visit Santa at the Bass Pro Shop.
* We had Parker's 12 month pictures taken, complete with a cake smash.
* We had several playdates this month with Parker's neighborhood friends.
* We celebrated Christmas with the Flamm side at Grandma Flamm's house.
* Parker and Mommy met Aunt Sherry and traveled to visit Grandpa Flamm.
* Parker stayed overnight at Grandma & Papa Ervin's house while Mommy & Daddy went to the Braggin' Rights basketball game in St. Louis to cheer on the Illini.
* We celebrated Christmas with Grandma Ervin's family at Aunt Kara's house.
* For Christmas Eve, we attended an evening service at church. Parker got to open his first gifts from Mommy & Daddy (but unfortunately got sick).
* Christmas morning was spent at home, opening gifts from Santa.
* We traveled to Blue Mound on Christmas day to celebrate at Grandma & Papa Ervin's house.
* Parker and us joined Grandma, Papa, Aunt Angie, and his cousins for an outing in Peoria. We toured the CAT Visitor's Center, at dinner at Bass Pro Shop, then drove through the Festival of Lights.
* We celebrated on Parker's 1st Birthday by eating dinner at Steak-n-Shake then came home to let Parker enjoy his own cupcake. (His official birthday party wasn't until the following weekend).