Wednesday, October 19, 2011

To Do: Little Rock Baby Shower

To think that it was over 8 years ago when I went to my wedding showers.  But this time, it was even better!  It's hard to get too excited over china and bath towels, but cute little baby stuff is always fun to get!  (sorry you have to turn your head again for some pictures)


With a room full of women, there was lot of oohing and ahhing over the cute little outfits, blankets, toys, etc.

There was good food and good friends too!  Some friends I knew from Illinois and some I just met this past year.

We played an adorable game where we had to guess, with our eyes closed, what baby related item we had grabbed from the basket.  Some were easy like the piggy bank and nail clippers.  But some were tough like the formula dispenser and the bottle dishwasher basket. 

It was such a fun day!  I'm so grateful for my friends here who have helped make Arkansas my home.  "Mateo" is without a doubt going to get lots of love from them too. 

Thanks especially to my friend, Kelly, for hosting the shower!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment