Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To Do: Blog!

Have you missed me? Again, my apologies go out to my fan club. But...how exciting...now up to 20 followers! (And a handful of "stalkers" who read often but don't follow....so I've heard). I wish I had a good excuse as to why my blogging world came to a fierce hault, but I only have one excuse....J.O.B. So it's with a little irony as I sit down at the computer tonight with a sleeve of Thin Mints to catch up on my blog. I mean it's Tuesday--I MUST do my Ten on Tuesday! Luckily, tonight was the one night I didn't have to work after 6pm. Yes, let me emphasize one night! Get out your tiny violin and play a song for the crappy hours I have this month. Basically almost every night for 3 weeks (2 nights included camping....next interview I plan to ask if that is part of the job!) and every Saturday until May 14. But...that's why the Thin Mints allow me to get paid the big bucks. Keep checking on me and I'll try to at least post on the weekend. Don't give up on me just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment