Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Common Phrases

Since I don't have much time to sit on the computer tonight (it will only be a matter of time before the next storm system is here), I have to make this week's edition of Ten on Tuesday short. But, hey, I didn't want to leave you hanging.

While you may be sick of hearing about William and Kate's wedding, I'm really sick of the non-stop doppler that covers our tv screen. It's really messing up my dvr schedule! But considering how bad last night's storm was not too far away, I know I shouldn't complain.

Here's 10 Words/Phrases we've heard non-stop on tv:


  1. Take Cover

  2. Classic signature

  3. Straightline winds

  4. Hail (penny, dime, quarter, golf ball, tennis ball, 2", and Hen Egg)

  5. Doppler Radar

  6. Spin & Hook

  7. East/NorthEast

  8. Storm spotters

  9. Strong rotation

  10. The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning....

More on the storms in the next edition.

1 comment:

  1. Only in Little Rock would you hear hail the size of a hen egg...seriously???

    ReplyDelete