Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To Do: Update my blog!

I will not fail. I will not fail. I will not fail.

I know your life has been in a complete standstill waiting for my next blog entry. Some may speculate that I am just trying to make it 100% perfect. Me? Some might say that I really didn't have time for this adventure in the first place. Me? And I can hear my family rumbling "everything she does is slow!".

Really...I've just been busy! We went to Knoxville for a wedding, went to Illinois for the 4th of July weekend, went to Nashville the next weekend for a work conference, company this weekend, and yes--I will admit--I got hooked on all of my favorite reality shows instead (Design Star on Sunday, Bachelorette and Last Comic Standing on Monday, and then occasionally America's Got Talent on Wednesday and Thursday).

But don't you worry (that's my job!)....I've got plenty of posts in my head to share with all of you! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment