- Flight Attendant--I love to travel, I could rack up frequent flyer miles, and surely I could pour you a Coke.
- Travel Agent--Related to that, how about I just be a travel agent and let me test out the vacation hot spots.
- Realtor--Yes, I admit I am just plain nosey. But I do love looking at houses and I have lots of experience with house shopping (we have had 4 in 8 years). I used to think I didn't want to work those nights and weekends, but wait...I do now!
- Speech Therapist--At my job in South Carolina working with OT, PT, and ST I realized that I really was intrigued about how language and speech develop with kids. Too much schooling now, but I wish this was something I knew about when I was 18 and having to decide.
- Children's Museum Buyer--I want to be the one who gets to decide what exhibits the museum has. Because really, how many more times do you want to see some cheesy lightbulb exhibit?
- Bridal Store Saleslady--OK, maybe I watch a little bit too much of "Say Yes to the Dress" and ironically I could have cared less about my own wedding dress, but really...besides the psycho brides....I think it would just be fun. And mostly a happy experience.
- Adoption Specialist--Same for this job that I realize not every day would be positive, but when we considered adoptioning, I really thought it would be so rewarding to help fulfill this amazing dream for families. I mean I can never get enough of the Oprah shows when the military men see their kids, or when adoptive parents get off the plane with their new addition. Tears!
- Teacher--Seriously, I can' believe I ever had the hours of 8:15-3:15 and summers off and I gave that job up! What was I thinking??
- Stay at Home Mom--One exception: without the kids!
- Hooter's Waitress--Hold up, that was Matt's dream! Ha! Ha!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Ten on Tuesday: 10 Dream Jobs
Today I had sort of a frustrating (more like overwhelming) day at work. And it got me to thinking about all of those jobs that have crossed my mind at times that sounded oh so much better. Some of these I have seriously researched--You never know, maybe one day. But for now I'll just dream about the days when I might work as a: