Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do To: Maternity shopping

Never in my life have I wanted to gain weight. But without much appetite and only having gained 1.5 lbs at my last doctor appointment, I get worried. I'm a worry-wart I know. The doctor told me I was fine and before long I would be gaining 3 lbs a week. Many moms have told me that they didn't start wearing maternity clothes till they were about 5 months. So I'm not super eager to wear those flattering clothes, but I do keep my eye out because that 5 month mark will be here before I know it.

Today I purchased my first maternity shirt.
Watch out--it's not even a solid! But the best part, thanks to my 30% off coupon at Kohl's, this shirt was only $5. I figured it wouldn't hurt to have.

But doing a little online shopping, I've come across a few more shirts that I might want to invest in down the line.



I can't remember what the small writing says, but the point is, I don't want people man-handling my belly. That's just weird!



Matt would wear this if he could! There is a good chance this baby won't be a 2011 tax write off. Let's hope that it is!




This shirt is kind of dorky, but I do think it's quite creative!



And the best for last--This shirt just makes me laugh out loud for 2 reasons. First of all, last year's Girl Scout campaign slogan was "What did you do today?" And secondly, this would make me feel better on those days when I only get 2 things accomplished all day!

Oh, which to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment