Wednesday, June 30, 2010

To Do: Lots!

I know, I know. I'm already behind on this blogging business. I hear ya! And for those of you that had no faith that I could keep it up...well, this blog is for you!

Our wedding last weekend was gorgeous! I'm a little bias against outdoor weddings. Someday I'll post a picture. Downloading the pictures is on my to do list. Driving through the mountains sure made us miss South Carolina. That, and the magnolia trees...and of course, we laughed when we saw the confederate flags again! You don't see those in Little Rock!

Matt & I are not talking to each other this week in preparation for our 16 hours in the car this weekend....that worked well last weekend. We spent a lot of time joking about what I could blog about, such as:
  • What our RV will one day look like and where we will go
  • How Matt's nose flairs when he is trying to be funny or lie--And so does his dad's!
  • How Matt just makes up *hit and everyone always believes him, though half of the time he really has no clue and is just making up *hit!
  • Oh, and probably many other blog topics related to Matt (he doesn't read my blog anyway, so he would never know!)
  • And probably a dozen other topics that I don't remember because I didn't write it down...darn it! I bet they were good too!

Well, it's 2:00 here (lunch break is over) so it must be 5:00 somewhere. I better get back to my work to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment